Please note:- We do not store your credit card details nor do we share it with any 3rd parties.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information, and we intend to always keep that trust. We want to start building this trust by ensuring that you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used, and the choices you have regarding your data. This Policy explains how we collect, store, protect, and share your information, and with whom we share it.
What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
- When enlisting on our site or buying Products, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
- We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your DazArt account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our use or a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- For marketing purposes
Do we use ‘cookies?
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site
- We use Facebook Pixel cookies to understand users' behavior.
- You can learn more about Facebook's Tracking Pixel here
How do we protect your details?
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep carefully the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws about your data.
You may have the following rights: -
- Request access to your data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your data to you or a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
This document was last updated on 11 January 2022