THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website and by DazArt (hereinafter referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
“We”, “us” and “our” are references to DAZART;
“User”, “You” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
” Website” shall mean and include DazArt and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to as Parties.
By using the Website, you warrant that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. We only agree to provide the users of this Website and Services to you if you assent to this Agreement.
- At DazArt, we offer you a meticulously designed website that provides a digital platform for users to buy Canvas wall designs.
- With all of our products, we emphasis quality by having our products subject to rigorous quality checks before it reaches you.
You must be at least 15 (Fifteen) years of age to use this Website, or any Services contained herein. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 15 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- All the purchases from this website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- If you make an Order for buying any product from our website. At the time of order, while providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the details provided are true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- Online: Credit Cards and Debit cards;
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal. We do not accept any other method of payment.
- You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- Payment will be collected immediately upon completion of the payment process and an email will be sent to confirm your order. The next email is to confirm the order has been dispatched from us.
- We may not be able to accept your order or if the order has been accepted, we might not be able to process your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
- The Products are unavailable;(due to discontinuation of the design etc.)
- We cannot authorize your payment;
- You are not allowed to buy the Products from us;
- We are not allowed to sell the Products to you.
- There has been a mistake in the pricing or description of the Products.
- In such a scenario we will be sending you a mail to confirm that your order has not been accepted or processed and your payment will be transferred back to you within the next 2 working days usually. However, sometimes it might take longer depending on your bank. If you haven’t received your refund on time, we recommend you contact your bank first and if you still have not received your refund then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your order has been placed we will email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- A legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- We will dispatch the products to you, and inform you of the estimated dispatch date via email.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order if:-
- Your card or PayPal account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
- We know that your order arriving on time is VITAL. You shall order with our free standard turnaround time. The total delivery time is the Processing time + Delivery Time.
- Order cancellations within the 2 hours of ordering is possible without any questions being asked. However, after 2 hours once our printing team has started the process for printing, the cancellation will not be possible for your order. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- The estimated date for delivery of the Products is set out in the Confirmation email which will be sent to you within 2 hours after you have placed an order. This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the Products on that date.
- Every order receives a tracking number before it leaves our facility. From the time it leaves our door to the time it gets to yours; you’ll always know where your package is.
- There are no extra shipping costs, and we provide FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for our customers.
- *** PLEASE ALSO BE AWARE THAT BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 SITUATION, IT CAN IN RARE CASES CAUSE DELAYS FOR YOU ORDER TO BE DELIVERED. WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING ORDERS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE AND POSTAGE IS IMPROVING, SO IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. WE WILL KEEP THIS SECTION UPDATED REGULARLY. ***
- Photographs are for illustration only. Actual products may vary very slightly.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, you will be able to see those changes and when it was last updated by visiting our site.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
We may provide you with certain information as a result of your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by us, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services ("Our Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Our Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Our Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of DazArt, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
- To make the Website and Services available to you, you hereby grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content you publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). We claim no further proprietary rights in your Content.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of DazArt. You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights.
- To violate any of our intellectual property rights or any third party;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
- Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
- Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining, or interference to any host, user, or network.
You agree to defend and indemnify us and any of our affiliates (if applicable) and hold us harmless against any legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website or Services, your breach of this Agreement, or your conduct or actions. You agree that we shall be able to select its legal counsel and may participate in its defense if we wish.
You understand and agree that we (A) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (B) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the DazArt Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall DazArt, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
We may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third-party services linked to or from Our Website.
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement with you at any time for any reason, with or without cause. We specifically reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of us or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an "As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
This website originates from the United Kingdom. The laws of the United Kingdom. without regard to its conflict of law, principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or because of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to any claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
This document was last updated on 11 January 2022